Thursday, October 22, 2009

Method 12

All the modules were fantastic and eye opening. My favorites are the delicious and social networking technologies. I am constantly learning. This program only reinforced what I have already known “so much to learn so little time.” I was surprised at how simple all the 2.0 technologies are to understand. But, how easily they can be forgotten, if not used.

I enjoyed the webcasts in Plain English, because they made all the technologies presented easy to understand. To improve the program more interaction between the instructor and the students might be beneficial. A project using a Wiki that incorporates Cloud computing, RSS feeds, photos, bookmarking, instant messaging, and podcasting among several students could help retain the use of these technologies.

I would definitely participate in another such discovery program.

No comments:

Post a Comment